Mass Communication Courses have become an important career choice these days with the increasing competition is very tough in this sector and students enroll in mass communication courses to learn and master the craft of the working and growing in this industry. Mass communication courses in Delhi are available at both under-graduate (UG) and post-graduate (PG) levels in many colleges across Delhi.
Some prominent mass communication courses in Delhi at the under-graduate level include:
- University of Delhi – B.A in Hindi Journalism
- Asian Institute of Film and Television – B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication + Diploma in Mass Communication.
- Lovely Professional University – B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Amity University, Gurgaon – B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication.
- K.R. Mangalam University – Bachelor of Mass Media
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce – B.A. (Hons.) in Journalism
- Indraprastha College for Women – B.A (Hons) in Mass Media and Mass Communication
- Lady Shriram College for Women – B.A. (Hons.) in Journalism
- Amity School of Communication, Amity University – B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication
Some prominent mass communication courses in Delhi at the post-graduate level include:
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) – PG Diploma in Journalism, Public Relations and Advertising
- Department of Film, TV and Animation Studios – Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan – Post Graduate Diploma in Radio and Television Journalism
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – Master in Mass Communication
- YMCA – Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Marketing
- Jamia Millia Islamia – P.G Diploma in Journalism
- Delhi Film Institute – M.Sc. in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism + Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication
- Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication – Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Marketing Communication
- National Institute of Mass Communication – Master of Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism
- AJK Mass Communication Research Centre – M.A. in Mass Communication